Why wear a girdle? Our short girdle It is ideal for you to use as a post-operative. Its short and straps design allows you to control the main areas of your body, such as: back, abdomen, waist and buttocks. Being made in Powernet, its fabric does not give way and exerts the exact pressure that the body needs to maintain the new changes in the body. The postsurgical girdles They are highly recommended as they help drain the fluids that remain after surgery, help with pain and reduce inflammation, and accelerate the healing process.
What you will love:
- Strong Control.
- Opening in the intimate area.
- Siza sleeve with 4 levels of shoulder adjustment.
- Its seams and reinforcements will make you show off firmer and more natural buttocks.
- Silicone lace on the legs and elastic on the hips that allows you to move in total comfort.
- Its 4 levels of front adjustment will allow you to tighten your waist as you decrease measurements.
- Use it every day, after delivery or as a post-surgical girdle.
- Made in powernet covered in nylon with a cold touch / Strong control.
Four levels of snaps for front adjustment.
Intimate area open without closure.
Four levels of shoulder adjustment.
Silicone lace on the leg to prevent the garment from rolling up.
Greater buttock enhancement.