Our wad of bills it is ideal for you to use as postoperative. Its short design with straps allows you to control the main areas of your body, such as: back, abdomen, waist and buttocks. Being made in Powernet, its fabric does not yield and exerts the exact pressure that the body needs to maintain the new changes.
Why wear a control garment after my surgery? The postsurgical girdles They are highly recommended as they help drain the fluids that remain after surgery, help with pain, reduce inflammation and accelerate the healing process.
What you will love:
- Strong Control.
- Opening in the intimate area.
- Adjustable and adjustable straps.
- Natural buttock enhancement.
- Silicone lace on legs that allows you to move with total comfort.
- Its 4 levels of front adjustment will allow you to shape your waist as you decrease measurements.
- Use it every day, after delivery or after a surgical procedure.
- Made in powernet covered in nylon with a cold touch / Strong control.
Four levels of snaps for front adjustment.
Intimate area open without closure.
Adjustable and removable straps.
Silicone lace on the leg to prevent the garment from rolling up.
Natural buttock enhancement.